Terms of Service
Converto.io is the website to back up your own (personal) media content for offline viewing and/or storing. If you are planning to back up someone else's content, be aware, as a user, you are completely responsible for any potential copyright issues.
- Converto.io must be used for private purposes only, any commercial use of the Service is strictly forbidden.
- The user is obliged to check respective rights concerning the content.
- Accessing content that infringes any right in any other way is strictly forbidden. It is forbidden to convert videos that are not publicly available. In case a third party right is violated by downloading the content, the user bears complete responsibility for this.
- The only purpose of Converto.io is to create a copy of downloadable content for the private use ("fair use"). Any further use of the content transmitted by Converto.io, particularly but not exclusively making the content publicly accessible or using it commercially, must be agreed upon with the holder of the rights of the respective downloaded content. The user bears full responsibility for all actions related to the data transmitted by Converto.io. Service does not grant any rights to the contents, as it only acts as a technical service provider.
- Converto.io only provides the technical service. The user carries full responsibility for checking the legitimacy of his use of the Service. Converto.io does not take liability towards the user or any third party for the permissibility of downloading content through the Website.
- Should individual provisions of these present terms and conditions be or become ineffective, this shall not affect the effectiveness of the remaining provisions.
- Converto.io is not affiliated with YouTube, Google or any of its services.
- Converto.io respects the intellectual property rights of others, and requests you to do the same. Our Service does not permit copyright infringing activities on its platform, and will promptly suspend copyrighted content (served via a publicly available web address / URL) from being able to be converted and downloaded by its platform when kindly notified.
- If you’re a content creator/owner, copyright owner or an agent thereof and would like to disable the possible use of Converto.io’s platform to convert your publicly available content(s), please kindly send us a request via e-mail with the information stated below and we will blacklist the content(s) in our system within 48 hours.
- The URL(s) of the content(s) you want us to block.
- A form of electronic or physical evidence showing that you have the rights to the content(s).
- Contact information that is reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and a valid e-mail address.